Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Mogwai Young Team

Woah, finally got myself into waking up and doing some reviewing but not death metal though.

Mogwai is a post rock band from Scotland, they have released quite the amount of LP's through time and sadly I have put little effort in exploring anything else from these guys, except this album and man it's the shit.

This album is kinda instrumental with a few spoken words there and there. The atmosphere in this album has a sad or angry feeling in it, can't really explain.

This is one of my favorite albums, in fact I listened to this album almost daily, until it got boring. But recently I been starting to listening to it again. I have been in a nostalgic mood lately listening to old favorites and haven't been following the newer releases.

Download

No comments:

Post a Comment