Friday, December 24, 2010

Anaal Nathrakh - Hell Is Empty, And All The Devils Are Here (2007)

Merry Christmas everybody!!

I have not been posting lately because I have been busy, also I have thinking whether I should continue with this blog as I seem to be the only contributor.

Well anyways, this is Anaal Nathrakh. Anaal Nathrakh means "The Serpent's Breath" in some other language. I actually lol'd at the Anaal part a few years back as I guess so many of you did. But Anaal Nathrakh is a really solid two man band and this is my favorite album from them.

The album is unbelievably heavy, fast like hell and has really unusual vocal arrangements. It sounds great!

All in all it makes for a great album. Just check it out, this album is pretty unique.

Check it out on MediaFire

No comments:

Post a Comment