Sunday, December 5, 2010

Disavowed - Perceptive Deception (2001)

Disavowed is a Dutch Death Metal band. They play brutal death metal and they do it well. This band has become well known after their drummer Romain Goulon (did not drum on this release) left the band to join Necrophagist. Their new drummer is the guy from Benighted which I actually posted a few days ago. Anyways, this is their first album, and a great first album it is.
 

This album is awesome. I really like the vocals, they give the album the spastic element that the drums try to emphasize. The band is very much like a regular death metal band. Also, it sounds much like a regular Death Metal band and I don't mean that as a bad thing, as I said, I really like this album.

I encourage you to comment your thoughts!

Go get it on MediaFire!

No comments:

Post a Comment