Thursday, December 9, 2010

Deprecated - Deriding His Creation (1998)

Deprecated is a band from California. They formed in 1995, released one EP and are apparently still active. Now 15 years later they have new material prepared. I found this EP after I was accidentally lurking Metal Archives and I found this band which has Matt Sotelo (Decrepit Birth), A.J. Magana (Defeated Sanity, Disgorge) and Derek Boyer (Suffocation, ex-Decrepit Birth) and some other guy.

I was surprised at how well produced this EP was. I don't care very much for badly produced Brutal Death Metal. It's very thick Brutal Death with pummeling bass and raw power. A.J. Magana delivers the guttural vocals as always. It's actually a very good release in my opinion and I think you should definitely check out this EP.

Check it out on MediaFire

2 comments:

  1. Þetta dót er tussugott, hef samt ekki hlustað á þetta síðan 2007 eða 2008 þó það sé skömm að segja frá :/

    ReplyDelete