Monday, December 6, 2010

Animosity - Animal

When I was lurking Myspace in the old days for some interesting bands, I came across Animosity and all that I could read was "Death Metal / Progressive / Psychedelic", gave it a listen and fucking loved it!
Finally a deathcore band that isn't bad or with a breakdown breaking the breakdown before (if you catch my drift). This is more like death metal influenced by hardcore.

Well, I can't say where their musical roots lay, but though I can inform you with is that the drummer is now drumming for Animals as Leaders (a cool progressive metal band) and one of the guitarist is playing live for Decrepit Birth.

I seriously like this album, plus the album cover kicks-ass (common it's a bear with a eagle tattoo vomiting).

Download

PS. Decided to put youtube links instead of myspace links, because myspace is getting more fucked up by the minute.


No comments:

Post a Comment