Monday, November 29, 2010

Ulcerate - Everything is Fire

So, since I'm a part of this musick blog,
I thought it would be a smart move posting some super cool material, I decided to post Ulcerate second LP "Everything is Fire".
These masters of atmosphere hail from Australia where other masters of atmosphere such as Portal, Stargazer and Mournful Congregation also come from.

This album comes attacking at you with tremendous force right from the beginning with "Drown Within" and ending with the epic climax and the title track "Everything is Fire". To me this album merged all of its songs into a planet-consuming-supernova and left you stoked of its awesome atmosphere. Recommended for fans of Deathspell Omega.

Download

I decided to throw a link of their new track "Dead Ocean" that will come out 25. January 2011 on "The Destoyers of All".
Download Dead Oceans

1 comment:

  1. This album is really great!

    The new Ulcerate stuff sound great too!

    ReplyDelete